Friday 3 February 2012

Chosen ideas

I have decided to use the situation where the aliens can only capture us humans by detecting movement and/or reading our minds; therefore I have chosen to use the Protection method ‘stay still as a statue’ and will be creating a tin hat for the protection product.
I have designed 5 different tin hats to see which would work better:


Similar to the iconic tin hat we know, and used in films and programs such as ‘Signs’.

An adaptation of the first hat.



The same design as British ww2 helmets.



The design of a winter Peruvian hat, adapted to suit my idea (no pompoms or tassels).



This design is not a hat, but a tin headband with straps.


I have decided to use the first design as it reflects my intentions of having the humours factor; also, it already has an iconic conspiracy link to stop aliens reading our minds.