Wednesday 16 January 2013

Evaluation


I feel my skills have developed a lot during the process of this project in context of film making and using the software Adobe Premiere Pro. However, if I had more time to work on it, I may have considered re-scripting and adding a few more subtle jokes to make it clearer of it being a parody. Also with availability to better audio equipment, I could have produced a sharper voice over with less back ground noise.

In terms for the print element, I used the software Adobe Photoshop, as this is where I feel more comfortable and have more experience in using. However from knowledge towards the end of the project, the outcome could have been improved by using the software Adobe Illustrator, therefore if I had more time I would have learnt how to use and re-created it on Illustrator.