Saturday 12 May 2012

Evaluation


I am very pleased with how it has turned out, I think the change of direction into a game like simulation was very positive and made it more successful. Now it is more general it allows all adults to play.

If I had more time or if I had changed my idea earlier, I would have considered making more interactive products e.g.  Funny beer goggle masks.

Also I would have spent more time on making it look more professional as if it would be sold in a shop. The box could have been designed more decorative and appealing.


I and others noticed that I should have put an age restriction (18+) on the box as it includes alcohol and influences drinking alcohol. As I already printed the cover for the box I didn’t have enough time to reprint, but this is an important point if it was to be sold as a game simulation.