Saturday 20 April 2013

Year 9 - Art and Graphic


In the year 9 art lessons, in groups they were creating big murals of their favourite films, some of them being Twilight, Avengers and Shrek. These where planned to be displayed in the playground so they were created by waterproof paints.

I found myself not as needed with this year group as they understood what they was doing and got on with it. So therefore I got involved with some of the painting and helped students when needed e.g. help creating a skin colour with paint and correcting lips so they look realistic.

This was also the case when it came to year 9 graphics. They were creating a sporting brand, a logo and products. I spoke to the student about the project and their work and what they planned to do next.








As it was the last lesson of the day, some of the boys started messing around so I sat down with them and helped them calm down and do some work.